#1 Online Community for Passionate Gym Owners Ready for Rapid Growth.
Meet a few of the amazing
gym owners in Elite Gym Insiders…
Does your gym need more members?
We’ve helped hundreds of gyms run successful “More New Members, Fast” challenge campaigns…
… As a member of Elite Gym Insiders – we hold no secrets back. We’ll teach you too how it’s done.
Why Gym Owners Are Joining
Elite Gym Insiders...
- They want systems that predictably send them new members and leads - on demand...
- They want higher retention rates and to plug the leaks that cause them to lose members over time…
- They want more freedom - so they have more family time, and so their kids never have to see the inside of a daycare again...
- They need help getting out of their own way – achieving a true Success Mindset...
- They want to know what other gyms around the world are doing to achieve massive success and rapid growth...
- They want more freedom and personal time while generating more revenue...
- They want to give their gym members an even greater experience (hint: happiness = higher retention)...
- They want to convert more challenges and trials into loyal, long-term members who are happy and STAY happy with their memberships.
- They want to set their businesses up for long-term profitability and sustainability
- They want guidance on opening multiple locations...
- They want to learn how to sell your gym business (or how to prepare it in case you’d like to some day)...
But.... We’re Not For Every Gym Owner.
Here’s who we’re for, and who we’re not...
Who can join
- Gym owners with a “rockstar attitude”
- That means those who can set their ego aside to fulfill the bigger mission
- That means those who are passionate and ON FIRE about spreading fitness and helping more people
- That means those who CAN’T STOP WON’T STOP no matter what – ever
- And that means gyms who want to pay it forward and help others as they achieve amazing results in their businesses and lives
Who can’t join
- “Yeah buts” – people who have an excuse for everything. “Yeah, but that won’t work in my area…” “Yeah, but I already tried that and my members don’t like it…” “Yeah but yeah but yeah but…”
- We all have fears and doubts. “Yeah buts” are those who allow those fears to rule their lives
- Those who complain about a lack of results, but also don’t take any new actions outside their comfort zones to change their results
- Those who envy and seek to bring down
Are you one of The Elite?
What’s up with the application process?
We want the best possible fits in EGI. The application process helps us filter out bad culture fits, and ensure that everyone who joins truly has a rockstar attitude and mindset. We don't care about how much money you make. We care about creating an amazing community.
Will this group become a paid group in the future?
There's a very good chance it will. For the time being, it's free to join (assuming you qualify via the application), but we've been exploring a paid model too.
What’s the main goal / focus of Elite Gym Insiders?
Growth. Both in business and in life. We believe business is a way to become better on the inside. The more you learn, adapt, make progress - the more your business grows.
Can my membership be revoked?
Yes. We reserve the right to revoke any membership at any time for violating our community guidelines. In a nutshell, our guidelines are "do unto others," leave ego at the door, take action on advice you receive, and share your own wisdom generously.
I don’t need mentorship – I know enough already. Is this for me?
Nope! That said, I would suggest taking a good, hard look at yourself. Growing a multi-million dollar gym, I've come to see how much I still don't know, and how much I still need to learn from others. When you think you have it all figured out, you've plateaued. We're not interested in anyone in our community who's plateaued. We want people who are always growing and learning, no matter what.
How can I join?
Step 1. Apply for membership. there's a big old button below. Step 2. If you're accepted, we'll send you the invite to join the channel via email. Follow the dead-simple instructions in that email and you're good to go.